The Children’s Center welcomes volunteers.
Here are some possible volunteer opportunities.
- Assist in the classrooms by reading/sharing books with the children
- Assist in the classroom by sharing a special talent, interest, or hobby with the children
- Assist the classroom teachers by helping them prepare lessons, art projects, and bulletin boards (laminating, cutting, stapling, etc.)
- Assist the administrative staff with word processing functions, bulk-rate mailings, making photocopies, filing, etc.
- Serve on a committee or council serving the Center
- Plan a fund-raiser to support the ongoing program needs of the Children’s Center
Use the following links to download volunteer forms and policies.