We are pleased to announce that we have received authorization to proceed with the renovation of the Southampton Head Start Center. The contractors have been engaged and are making preparations to begin the construction. The contractor plans to complete the renovations within ninety days. This means that the building will open in September.
- Orange Neblett and Rosilyn Bryant have been hired as teachers for our Southampton Head Start children.
- They will be providing home based instruction within the children's homes and have already begun to provide services in some homes.
- Home based services will be provided until August 16, 2013.
- Families who agree to home based services will be given first priority for enrollment in the 2013-14 school term.
- There is still space available for home based services. Please contact Carolyn Williams, Family Advocate, at 757-562-6806 to apply.
If you have questions, contact Carolyn Williams at the number above, or Theresa Long, Family Services Coordinator, at 757-538-2523.