To view the Speech and Hearing Checklist, click here.
All other publications are in PDF format. If your computer does not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here.
To view a copy of the Children's Center's 2016-2017 Annual Report, click here.
To view a copy of the Children's Center's 2016 Form 990, click here.
Click a link below to visit a website. Please note that the link will open in a new tab or window.
- Information About Childhood Development
- Virginia Quality Rating and Improvement System
Early Head Start
- Headstart Information and Publication Center
- Administration for Children and Families
- Early Head Start National Resource Center
Our Supporting United Way Agencies in Western Tidewater
Local Chambers of Commerce
Localities of Western Tidewater, Virginia
Local School Districts
- Franklin City Public Schools
- Isle of Wight County Schools
- Southampton County Schools
- Suffolk Public Schools
- Isle of Wight Academy
- Nansemond-Suffolk Academy
- Southampton Academy
Family Education and Health
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Cerebral Palsy Group
- Cerebral Palsy Guide
- National Center for Fathers
- Kids Health
- Activity Idea Place
- Kid Source Online
- Family Fun
- Nick Jr.com
- Smart Beginnings Western Tidewater
- Suffolk Early Childhood Development Commission
- Here We Grow Suffolk
- Fathers.com (Fathering Tips)
- FREE Parenting Videos (Enter Password: SECDC71415
Games and Activities
Arts and Crafts
Tutoring (preschool and school-aged children)